Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Canada, a retrospective

I'm now in Toronto... but thought seeing I was so slack at keeping up to date with what I've been up to, that I would go back and fill you in on a little.

Nov 21st - April 23rd WHISTLER 5 Months

Well... Working in Whistler seems like such a long time ago now! But it was great. Expensive, but great.

Westside- Staff Housing


Creekside Ski Hill
Creekside Staff Party

Australia Day

Braid Day- Creekside Staff

Working hard!

Skiing


Tip: If you work for the mountain, take savings with you! Don't expect to be able to sustain yourself on what you get paid. Work 4 days rather than 5 or more... its supposed to be a holiday yeah? I worked 4 days, had 2 days to go up the mountain and 1 day just to chill out.

April 25th - 28th TOFINO 4 Days

May 1st- June 4th ROADTRIP!! 5 Weeks

Me, Stewy, Euge & Soph

Snug as a bug in a rug @ Mt St Helens
Visiting Alcatraz
Yosemite National Park

Lake something...
Astro (the van) got bogged

Kayaking in Mexico



June 5th- July 1st SUMMER IN WHISTLER 1 Month



July 2nd Canada with Mum



No comments: