Saturday, November 26, 2005
Arrived in Whistler
I arrived at Whistler on thursday night, had a horrible time trudging around in the rain (with my pack!) trying to work out where I was supposed to go... I finally worked out how to get a bus up to staff housing, where i got my unit key,linen, post box key etc. I got a cab to my home for the next 5-6 months, It was fantastic to dump my pack in the room and settle down a little. One problem though, it was 6.30 at night, very dark, a reasonable distance from any known food source and i had a few slices of bread, 3/4 of a tomato and some apple mush! Luckily for me I found out what unit Rachelle was in, and crashed the party. They were kind enough to share their dinner with me- and give me some butter to put on my bread!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Clearly, you're living it up. :)
love
Mark (I know it says Mad, I'm too lazy to get another account.)
Post a Comment